The Verge Awards and our partners will host four contests in Singing, Dance, Visual & Media Arts, Comdey & Novelty Acts
- Cash and prizes contributed by our partners will be awarded to winning students and their schools (or magnet programs / nonprofits that serve them); additional product prizes will be accepted to award to teachers/mentors
- Contests start with free online entry to county-specific preliminaries in eight (8) counties
- Judges and public voting determine 20 total finalists per contest from across 8 counties to win prizes and advance to the LIVE State Championship and Celebration!
- The live statewide championship at The Toyota Oakdale Theatre will cover all five contests, in a single full day celebration and festival, with live streaming to engage CT and nationwide audiences
- Partners will access our audience through media partners such as iHeartMedia, 20+ days of online public voting, community-based rallies (driven by schools themselves), live state championships, custom video and digital content, social media, and marketing and activation programs leading up to and after the championship
Partner with us and help make this day-long, family-oriented celebration a day to remember!